Wednesday, October 23, 2013

footprint scarecrow

It's been a while since I came up with a hand print/foot print craft. This was inspired by some fall clip art that I came across on pinterest. Check out the inspiration here.

This was a simple craft to make since I just had Claire paint and stamp her foot, and then I added on the details. She painted her heel and toes a cream colour and the rest of her foot green. She stamped it on a piece of 12x12 white cardstock.

Once that was dry, I drew on the details, which I did using the kids Crayola markers.  I started by using a dark brown marker to draw the post that goes from the feet into the ground. Then I used it to draw the hat. I used an orange marker to draw the arms and a light brown one to draw the broom handle.  I used a light and dark yellow marker to draw all of the straw coming out of the scarecrow. I drew a little face and some small patches on the scarecrow body.

Happy Fall!

4 comments:

  1. This is a really adorable idea i will have to do with my son!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe, super cute! Pinned and new follow for your page and soc media:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Much like the creativity behind MOFA Attestation Dubai, the concept of a footprint scarecrow is innovative and intriguing. It adds an interesting twist to traditional scarecrow designs.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Thanks for taking the time to say hi!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...